Do You Have A Relationship With Jesus Christ?
Have you ever wondered what on earth you are here for?
Here are a few things you should know:
- God loves you and desires to have a personal relationship with you for all eternity! [John 3:16, 17]
- You can never be good enough to please God—much less live with God in heaven. [Romans 3:23]
- You deserve an eternal penalty of separation from God because of your sins. [Romans 6:23a]
- Here is the Good News! Because God loves you so much, He sent Jesus to pay for your penalty, by His death on the cross. [Romans 5:8]
- Because your sin penalty has been paid, God offers to you, eternal life. [Isaiah 64:6]
- God will forgive your sin and give to you the gift of eternal life if you believe Jesus died for you and was raised from the dead for you. [Romans 10:9, 13]
If there is a desire in your heart to begin a New Life with Jesus Christ, please pray the following prayer in sincerity:
“Dear Lord, I admit that I am a sinner and I am sorry for my sin against you. I believe that you died for my sin and you were raised from the dead. Right now I am trusting you to forgive me of all my sins and to give to me the gift of eternal life."
If you sincerely prayed a prayer, similar to the one above, congratulations on the beginning of an exciting relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ!